The purpose or purposes for which the corporation is organized are:
- a. To award scholarships or student aid for the advancement of education;
- b. To contribute to an education institution or endow a professional chair;
- c. To support activities such as workshops and seminars for the advancement of education;
- d. The making of contributions to other charitable organizations that qualify as a tax-exempt organization under the section 501 c (3) of the Internal Revenue Code;
- e. To conduct any lawful act or activity not required to be specifically stated in the Articles of Incorporation, for which corporations may be incorporated under the aforesaid chapter.